COVID-Safety At The Salon, Langley Park
In line with the latest Government recommendations, we provide our clients with a COVID-safe experience including social distancing, enhanced salon hygiene, the wearing of masks and visors, and regular hand sanitising. Read about our COVID-safe measures below.
We have worked hard to transform our salon, taking the social distancing, hygiene and safeguarding into account.
As you can imagine, these guidelines are regularly being updated by the Government so please rest assured that we also update our procedures at the same time.
What to expect on your next visit
- A deep commercial clean is carried out regularly
- We have a hand-held steamer with disinfectant to sanitise each screen & work surfaces
- All clients will be temperature checked on arrival and asked to fill in a COVID-19 questionnaire
- Sneeze screens are in place at Reception and in between shampoo chairs
- Styling stations are sanitised after every appointment
- We use the recommended PPE. Stylists will wear either a mask or visor & disposable apron
- We are using disposable towels & capes
- Fewer chairs are in each section
- Clients are asked to hang up their own coats
- Drinks are not served but clients may bring their own
- We provide a sanitisation station
- No food or drinks can be consumed in the salon
- A digital reading library is now available for your tablet or mobile phone