The Salon, Langley Park Introduce ALL NEW Redken Pureology Range
Patrick and Kayleigh are off to the Redken Exchange in Leeds this month to have in depth training in our brand new vegan free product range from Redken. Redken ‘Pureology’ is a sustainable, customised haircare range with Anti Fade complex, and is a pure beautifying hair care system that we know you will love!
Throughout March, all shampoos conditioners, treatments and styling from the Redken Pureology range will be used on every client with every service – to give you the luxury of the Pureology range complimentary. In celebration, we are also offering 10% off any take-home Pureology products!
- Soy milk and Biotin helps repair colour-treated hair
- Rosemary and tea tree oil witch hazel for hair with impurities
- Camellia and she butter helps relax smooth unruly hair
- Soy-Protein thickening spray for weightless body
- Keravis and chamomile for hair that’s more than 4 levels of lift (damaged hair)
- Sunflower oil coconut oil, and jojoba oils equalise porosity = pours hair enhances colour vibrancy
- Jojoba and green tea instant smoothness and shine and hydrates thirsty hair
Book an appointment at The Salon, Langley Park
If you would like book your next hairdressing appointment at our hair salon in Durham, or would like to find out more information on the Redken Pureology range, contact us on 0191 373 3366 or visit us at The Salon 35 Front Street, Langley Park, Durham, DH7 9SD.